Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:22 pm Post subject: These Are The Last Days
No, not the Biblical last days. The last days of the United States of America.
1. We have an insane government, and have had for some time. They have spent this country into oblivion. We are beyond broke. We are more than $14,000,000,000,000 in debt, and we are spending $40,000 per second, according to reports I heard. That's 2.4 million dollars per minute. We simply can't afford that. It's insane. Economically, this country can't last to much longer.
2. We don't just have money problems. We have moral problems. The Governor of New York recently signed a same sex marriage bill into law. At the end of July, the queers in New York will be able to get married to other queers. And lesbians will be able to marry lesbians.
3. America has been murdering unborn babies in the millions every year since 1973, which is 38 years. We have been aborting the future. Some of those aborted babies would today be a part of our economy. They would have jobs, paying taxes, and paying into Social Security. They would buying houses, cars, food, etc. Today, our economy would be much better if those 60 million babies have been born. About half of those aborted babies would 20-38 years old. Some would be married, and having children of their own. Some would just now be preparing for a family. So, we didn't just remove them from the economy, but all their posterity as well. So, we are aborting a huge part of our future.
4. We are losing civility in our actions toward one another. Greta Van Susterin reported that one Supreme Court Justice in Wisconsin put another Justice in a headlock, and called another a "total -censored word-."
5. A young girl's Constitutional rights have been ripped to shreds in Florida in a sham of a trial where she could get the death penalty.
Folks, this country can't last like this. This country is coming a part at the seams. We are losing whatever goodness this country ever had. In fifty years or less, this country will be no more, if we keep going the way we're going.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum